Time: 8:00 – 10:00 am
Cost: Free including breakfast
Venue: FG Solicitors Offices, 2 Deanery Court, Grange Farm, Preston Deanery, Northampton, NN7 2DT
Despite statistics showing a drop in tribunal claims, many cases reported in 2015 have kept us all on our toes.
Start 2016 with a review of key employment law decisions and how these will impact you and your business.
Key cases we will cover include:
- When can employees involved in an incident be treated differently?
- Offensive tweets
- Post-natal depression
- Is a confession enough?
- Positive cocaine testing
- Is travelling time working time?
- Is “on-call” working time?
- When is a disclosure in the public interest?
- Does this cover caste discrimination?
- Is obesity a disability?
- Is an OH report enough?
- What constitutes associative disability discrimination?
- When is there a transfer?
- What happens to employees on sick leave at the time of transfer?
And much more…
To book your place at our seminar, please contact us using the details below:
+44 (0) 808 172 93 22
We look forward to seeing you at our next seminar.
If you feel this seminar would benefit other colleagues or companies please feel free to forward the details on.