Employers, this does not have to be you…
Do any of these sound familiar?
• “When is it safe for employees to return to the office?”
• “What steps should I take before they return?”
• “Do I have to say yes if my employees ask to work from home?”
• “Can I insist that employees take a covid test before they return to the office?”
• “What can I do if they refuse?”
• “Do I have the right to ask about vaccinations?”
• “Will social distancing still apply to employees when they return after April?”
• “What do I do about employees who are afraid to return to the office environment?”
• “Do I have to permit employees to work from home?”
• “If employees have vulnerable relatives who they live with, should they be treated as special cases?”
• “Can I put employees on furlough?”
• “Do I have to pay full pay to employees on furlough?”
• “Can I consider redundancies whilst employees are on furlough?”
• “Do I need to consult with them?”
• “Can I use furlough pay for any redundancy payments and/or notice payments?”
• “What safeguards should I put in place for employees with mental health issues that blame furlough or that have arisen from the pandemic?”
Make sure you are prepared for the end of lockdown.
FG Solicitors offer a proactive and practical approach, providing employers with the confidence to tackle employment issues.
To find out what you CAN do please contact FG Solicitors on 0808 172 9322 for a no obligation discussion.
WELCOME TO A MORE CONFIDENT FUTURE!
This update is for general guidance only and advice should be taken in relation to a particular set of circumstances.